I have six months to reshape my life. I can do this.

Tuesday, May 06, 2008

New Name

I changed the name of the blog to reflect my new married situation. I went from #1 to #3.

It is totally unfair. He (being Raley the dog) does something that makes her mad, she pops him and then is all kissy and snuggly two minutes later.

I do something that makes her mad, I am up a creek without a poodle. There is no snuggly kissy stuff two minutes later for me.

I get up to pee, I get a cross-examination that would make Denny Crane proud. He gets up and wanders all over and shakes and makes a racket? Nothing.

Life ain't easy in the streets.

1 Comments:

Blogger danielle said...

oh my goodness. i am laughing hard. the cable guys probably think i am crazy. crying yesterday. laughing hysterically today. you are funny. and i love you

8:54 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home