I have six months to reshape my life. I can do this.

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap

Well we are into the diet. And that is the last time we will call it a diet. It is not a diet. It is a life change. I have to make these things changes last. I cannot do this for half a year and then go back to where I was. I can never be that guy again. I like Dave Mac's name, calling it Project 413. I think I will call it that too. Besides, he doesn't have it trade marked or anything. Dave is rare. The bright Christian mind that doesn't want financial gain for the free blessings God bestows on him. Too bad Warren, Hybels and everyone else isn't like that. Heaven forbid Christians share for free the lessons, teachings, resources and other things that God freely gave them. Instead, if you can package it, make a buck...why not???

But enough of that. I think the weight I started with was inaccurate. I weighed in today and had to re-weigh four times because i had lost 22 pounds. So I had to hunt out the original scale and it was off by about ten pounds, give or take. So I am STILL FREAKING EXCITED!!! I have lost 12 pounds so far. When I weighed, after it sank in, I did a naked booty dance of joy in the privacy of my own powder room. I do feel better too. I have been walking each day or playing basketball. For the first time ever in my life, I have exercised for ten straight days. And I am really enjoying the food I am eating. I know the folks at Taco Bell and McDonalds and Burger King and Chick Fil A are trying to find out what happened to big Craig. Screw you, fast food whores. I am a new man. Bam.

Keep me in your prayers. And celebrate with me as I continue to dance over the first round of water weight. Soon, however, the heavy lifting of dieting will begin. Give me another week or two of losing water weight. Then the real work begins.

So far: -12 pounds.

"It's time to make a stand...dirty deeds done dirt cheap." AC/DC

2 Comments:

Blogger david b mclaughlin said...

awww shucks. and just when i was about to write a book and try to sell it!

congrats on the success.

hey-not only did i get to meet mike love but brian wilson tried to call me today. i've still got to call him back. maybe i'll have time tomorrow nite.

7:58 PM

 
Blogger absonjourney said...

go big man go...

i remember the naked booty dance...

12:16 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home