I have six months to reshape my life. I can do this.

Thursday, May 08, 2008

Scanning Pics

I am scanning pics for the graduates. It is hard to believe that just five years ago they were all bright eyed seventh graders.

This is the third group that I have seen through all the way from seventh grade through graduation. It is pretty humbling to realize that you have seen that many students through their entire youth experience.

More of the same old advice to youth ministers:
- Stay as long as you can when you get to a church. The longer your tenure in youth ministry in one place, the sweeter the ministry can be because the connections and trust and friendships have a chance to run very deep.

Enjoy college and life graduates. I pray that we have been faithful and right by you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home