I have six months to reshape my life. I can do this.

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Our Prayer List

My buddy gave me some great advice. When he and his wife were expecting their son, they started praying very specifically about many things. To quote my pastor, "You don't have because you don't ask." Well, James via my pastor. But as far as it accounts with me, I am going to let you in on the very specific things I(we) am(are) praying for:

1. A healthy, cyst-free pregnancy.
2. Danielle to be able to enjoy life until the baby comes, without any bumps in the road.
3. Jackson to be born in a smooth and normal birth.
4. Jackson to sleep through the night early on.
5. Jackson to be a healthy and happy baby boy - sans colic.
6. That Jackson would take to nursing with Danielle.
7. That our house sells ASAP, before the baby comes with enough time for us to house hunt, shop, purchase and get it ready for a baby.

That is the list. As far as it goes with me, I am praying for these things daily.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home