I have six months to reshape my life. I can do this.

Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Something New

Well, we have made the move. We left eight years of ministry in Hot Springs AR and moved to a similar position in Newcastle OK. Over the course of the next week or so, I will sort of go through the process that led us to a new place of ministry.

For starters: The process is always impressive. For me, it is a process God started well over two years ago. He began preparing me for the new move back then. And as I look back and see how I improved or grew, how I stumbled and regressed, I can now see God reshaping me into something altogether new.

So, hang on over the next week or so and I will post in two or three new posts and give the scripture behind the move, the promises of God I decided to cling to, the wrestling match God and I had over moving and also the benefits of a move that God put us through. Also, I will share the confirmations that I asked for and some I didn't.

If you or someone you know is in this process, hopefully this will be helpful.

Plus, I think my wife is ready for me to post SOMETHING new.

1 Comments:

Blogger danielle said...

you are right. i was ready for you to post something new... although i just discovered this post today. way to go. love you

1:13 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home