I have six months to reshape my life. I can do this.

Monday, May 19, 2008

Creatively Carry Them Part 2: One Idea...


















After posting the entry below, I found one church looking outside the box to reach people.

Although, I do question the wisdom behind this sort of outreach. I bet they crowd the place though. I also look forward to the Thanksgiving Wild Turkey Grab with Rev. Johnnie Walker.

In case you were wondering, yes, this church is in my community. On the same road as my church. Arkansas. The Natural State.

5 Comments:

Blogger david b mclaughlin said...

i should change my name to eric clapton.

1:14 PM

 
Blogger david b mclaughlin said...

...or dana key.

1:14 PM

 
Blogger drew.martin said...

one blog i follow has a blog post every few weeks dedicated to creativity in the church. here are the "creative chaos" posts: http://www.ragamuffinsoul.com/?s=creative+chaos&x=19&y=6

2:34 PM

 
Blogger david b mclaughlin said...

tag you're it-see my blog

4:53 PM

 
Blogger Lori said...

Craig, congrats on the differences in marriage. God meant to sometimes connect with your opposite. I laugh thinking back on my 25 plus years of it (marriage) and watching or reading about your new life.

The best is yet to be!! You and Danielle need to buckle up and laugh more! Yes, it is hysterical to read and I do (read) at least once a week. Everyone should be so privileged to be interested in yesterday. Love ya both.

7:29 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home