I have six months to reshape my life. I can do this.

Friday, March 17, 2006

Perugatory?

So tomorrow morning I leave out to fly to Peru for a mission trip. I am anxious and excited.

The great thing about going on mission is you are forced out of your comfort zone and take a huge risk. Which pays off with great and memorable experiences.

The tough thing is working with a missionary. Sometimes missionaries don't really know what to do with teenagers. The two things every missionary in the world thinks teenagers are good at? 1) Children's work and 2) Door to door surveys

So I am excited that in Cajamarca we may get to rub shoulders with teenagers down there. That will be powerful. Of course, anything we do down there will make a huge impact and God will change lives through the process.

I just still have a list of to-do's as long as my arm. So why update?

Cause Dave McLaughlin told me to. And I just checked this off of my to-do list: Make an airplane playlist for my iPod. I needed to get back to reality. I just made a 75 song, four hour playlist of my favorite songs. I should become a DJ and use this playlist as the groovin tunes for a four sock hop! See? I needed a reality break.

Well off to buy some deodorant. Pray for us.

3 Comments:

Blogger david b mclaughlin said...

And David thanks you! hope you have a great trip!

6:51 AM

 
Blogger Bil said...

I surely will pray for you. A great thing you are doing taking students to Peru, big undertaking. Too bad you cannot spend St. Patty's day being Irish. As a third generation American (all four grandparents imigrating from Ireland) its one of my favorite days of the year. Throw that IPod away and spend time irritating your kids.

10:43 PM

 
Blogger Bil said...

I didnt even think of how a prapo it was that you are leaving for the mission trip on St. Patrick's day. St. Patrick being the greatest missionary (sorry William Carrey)in the history of the faith. Be like Patrick, Craig.

10:48 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home