I have six months to reshape my life. I can do this.

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

50 By Christmas

Even though I never wrote it down, I had sort of a silent goal of dropping 50 pounds by Christmas. And I was hoping to hit my second goal weight by Jan. 1st.

Since the last weigh in I have dropped another five pounds, bringing the overall total up to 54 (BAM SUCKER) and specifically 42 since the start of the diet. I am really beginning to notice a difference in how I look. I even enjoy spending a little more time without my shirt! Soon I will be a sexy beast.

One drawback to losing weight: since some of the fat is melting off, back hair has been able to creep through. That is discouraging. Back hair. Ugh.

I am also three measly pounds away from nailing that second weight loss goal. And I have one weigh in left in 2006. Pray me up over the holiday. Seriously. I am lighter than I have been in a few years. And I am learning a lot about weight loss.

And I am learning even more about myself. Soon, the ladies will be all over me. Take a number, sister. Take a freakin' number. Chicks will be charging me like a bull charges a toreador; like Paris Hilton charges her Visa Platinum; like the Knicks charge Carmelo...and finally, like a fat dude charges a Beach Boy.

In other news, Paul McCartney has hired Bruce "Tubesock" Johnston to be his head of security on his 2007 Fall Tour. Apparently he was impressed with how quickly Tube socked it to fans who crave contact with a real 60's idol. (That paragraph plus the last sentence in the previous paragraph is just for you, Dave)

In TOTO: -54 pounds overall / -5 since last weigh in / -42 since start of focused diet.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

did you seriously think you had to tell me that that was for me?????????

I was already laughing my rear off. that was fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!

7:20 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home