I have six months to reshape my life. I can do this.

Monday, January 05, 2009

Luke 1:14

I am totally lifting a verse out of context but it is the verse I have been praying for Jackson the past week or so. I know it was not my idea to pray this verse over a son...

Luke 1:14 "And you will have joy and gladness, and many will rejoice at his birth."

I know that as the "Due Date" gets closer and closer, I am getting more and more excited to meet my son! How incredible is THAT? And he is already bringing joy and gladness. It is my heartfelt prayer that Jackson will bring joy to many lives and be a huge blessing to my family, church, ministry and friends. I know that many in OKC, Newcastle, Hot Springs, Denver, Dallas, Houston, Baton Rouge and even Oregon will rejoice with us as Jackson makes the scene in late February.

I know you are not as excited about my son as I am, but shift those prayers slightly so that not only will he be healthy, but he will be a blessing and folks will join us in rejoicing and praising God for our healthy, happy, handsome and basically absolutely the coolest boy ever born - Jackson.

1 Comments:

Blogger Aaron New said...

Hey, you left Conway off of your list!

Glad to see you blogged something. I had almost given up on you.

9:32 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home