I have six months to reshape my life. I can do this.

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Back from Peru

Well we went to Peru. We worked our tails off down in Cajamarca. And despite some stressful palpitations trying to figure out air travel in Peru on Aerocondor, everything went great.

God changed each life that went. I mean, how can your life NOT change after that? We all left a piece of our hearts down there. All I can think about is when can I go back?

If you have never really been on a mission trip, especially one out of the country, go. Just go. Stop debating it. Christ commanded it. Go. So go. Just like you were obedient to follow him in baptism, you must be obedient to follow him to the ends of the earth. It is not a "missionary" job. It is yours, Christian. Go.

If you are interested in going but don't have any avenues to go, give me a call or an email. We will find a trip for you to go on.

And if we go back to Peru in 2007, please consider going. Raise a holy ruckus with your parents. Start saving money now for a personal missions fund. Just tuck some money away each month. Make a goal of saving money to go on mission trips. God will bless it and open crazy doors for you. Trust me. Do it. Pray. Save. Go. Change.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home