I have six months to reshape my life. I can do this.

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

In Words of Joseph Smith and in the Spirit of Moses

You know, Jesus said before you pull the splinter out, remove the log. But it came to pass then that Jesus said once the log is removed, by all means remove the splinter.

How in God's name is leaving someone struggling and stuck with sinful issues or problems true compassion?

You don't love me enough to correct me, to help me? Remove the log. But it will then come to pass that you will be free from similar issues you want to help me with. Then remove the splinter. Remove hypocrisy. I will listen. I am the most humble guy on the planet and I can absolutely accept criticism.

4 Comments:

Blogger david b mclaughlin said...

now thats funny!

i should send stan over here.

6:33 PM

 
Blogger Jase said...

Sumthin on yer mind?

7:16 PM

 
Blogger danielle said...

yea, so thanks for explaining this one to me. :) so one of your friends.. davidbmclauglin.com made a really great point on my ever so deep blog (ode to my alarm clock).. why i am ranked 4th on your list of favorite reads?? hmmmm boyfriend???

5:34 AM

 
Blogger david b mclaughlin said...

hahahahahahahhahahahaha

you're welcome

5:10 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home