I have six months to reshape my life. I can do this.

Thursday, November 01, 2007

Shocking Maps

Yeah, so I totally ripped this off of another site who ripped it off from another site. There is truly nothing new under the sun. I also ripped that sentence off from another site. Hope I am not haunted by those old "dancing skeletons."

I saw these maps and they stunned me. When you look at these maps, you'll see maps of the world with nations adjusted by size to show the world by population, then the world by AIDS virus, then the world by access to physician. They speak for themselves.





Time to pray that the places that need medical help will get it.

1 Comments:

Blogger david b mclaughlin said...

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21575655/

11:38 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home