I have six months to reshape my life. I can do this.

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Almost...

I am now looking seriously at some significant numbers as far as weight loss is concerned. I am still 20 or so pounds away from the third goal weight. But I am seven pounds away from losing 75 pounds. I am also five pounds away from being the lightest I have been since I moved to Arkansas almost six and a half years ago.

So that gives me motivation. I am also trying hard to hit the third goal weight by our big event coming up in March called Freedom Weekend. If I can work it hard enough I might be able to drop a smooth one hundred pounds since last Freedom Weekend. That is amazing! I am so pumped and excited about the prospect of people who have not seen me in a year being totally amazed at the weight loss.

So, after today's weigh in (the twelfth weigh in) I lost another five pounds bringing the total to 67 pounds. The weight is literally melting off of my face and neck. I can now fit into clothes I have not worn in over five years. That is exciting.

It is a good week.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

GO! GO! GO! GO! GO! GO! GO! GO! GO!

5:53 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations Craig! You need to realize that now you're an inspiration for the rest of us. The problem is if you keep losing weight you won't be in the Fat Boys Club anymore! Way to go!!!!
Jimbo

1:52 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

why is jim up at 1:52 am? GO TO BED!

7:38 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home