I have six months to reshape my life. I can do this.

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

The Long Run

I have spent the past week (and also this week) getting ready for three weekends: our Freedom Weekend and two more disciple nows for guys in Oklahoma. Freedom is just a fancy name for Disciple Now. It is a crazy busy time.

Driving back and forth to Tulsa and then to Weatherford (I have no idea what I was thinking) is really limiting the amount of time I can work out. Things are slowing down for me. I need to be able to spend an hour working out each day. When I travel, I struggle to find 25 or 30 minutes. And it is been a struggle eating as well. When I control what I eat and where I eat, I do well. When I am at the mercy of someone else outside of family, it is really a crapshoot. So I am hoping that the slow down will continue one more week and then I can get back on track.

All that said, I lost weight since the last weigh in. I dropped another three pounds. I hovered around losing four pounds but I just didn't exercise enough. But losing any weight is a good thing. It took me 30 years or so to acquire all this mass. I am not going to lose it all in four months. I must be patient.

So if you add in the total, I have lost 79 pounds. Eight away from the next weight loss goal. I am hoping that I can make that goal in the next two weeks. But I am not holding my breath for it since I am spending too much time on the road and away from home. But losing weight each week is a great feeling. I just want to be skinny now.

So far: down 79 pounds.

1 Comments:

Blogger david b mclaughlin said...

do me a favor stud in your spare time. for the fat boys, write up an article on what you are doing, your process and what you are learning. i'll post it for us fat fat fatties. i think you are an inspiration.

you can email it to me.

thanks
dm

7:38 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home