I have six months to reshape my life. I can do this.

Monday, April 02, 2007

Chicago Break

I took a two week break from dieting so I could take a group of teenagers to Chicago. It is hard to diet on the road and I didn't want to subject healthy teenagers with high metabolisms to my stupid diet. So I ate. I also enjoyed good fellowship as we experienced Chicago's great food together.

I also probably gained about ten pounds, give or take. I didn't exercise much at all. I ate way too much. I did not get as much water as I needed. And I am okay with that.

I understand that the setbacks are not devastating. I work through them and just add a little more time. Besides, I figure five months on a diet and two weeks off is a fair trade. Starting Wednesday, we go for another five months. Hopefully I can drop some more weight and nudge myself ever closer to the ideal weight which awaits me.

So, that is a brief update in the world of dieting Craig.

3 Comments:

Blogger david b mclaughlin said...

you still got it. dont sweat it.

by the way,
whaddaya think of dispensationalism?

8:58 PM

 
Blogger david b mclaughlin said...

no-i'm no dispensationalist. i was just curious if you had studied it much. i'm an amill partial preterist. which means i disagree with almost everything tim lahaye has to say.

9:16 PM

 
Blogger david b mclaughlin said...

and btw, i spent about 5 years studying this pretty intensely. i was stunned when i first learned there was anything other than dispensationalism. before that i thought Jesus was a dispy.

9:17 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home