I have six months to reshape my life. I can do this.

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Used to Be Bad

Macca inspires this post too! I used to be a bad boy, eating all sorts of awful crap.

But this week I decided to bust out of the diety doldrums. I started keeping a journal on Saturday, logging all I ate and did as far as exercise goes. I also make sure that I drink my 64 ounces of water each day. So far I have had my vitamins, exercised, had at least 64 ounces of water a day, and eaten around 1200 calories each day.

And I have dropped some nice pounds. Down another four pounds. Brings the grand total to 96. Almost 100!!! If this weekend was not Freedom Weekend, I would be able to guarantee that next week I am hitting the hundred mark. But since it is a big weekend and some friends are coming in, I am going to allow myself some slack. But come Monday I am back on the stick in a hard way. I am SO excited. About myself. About losing. About Freedom. Should be a great weekend.

And I always have the Macca to walk to.

2 Comments:

Blogger david b mclaughlin said...

you are SO gonna bust 100!!!!!!!!!!

8:43 PM

 
Blogger Aaron New said...

Congrats on losing the poundage. Now if we could just get you to do something about your friends. Abs is ruining your image.

9:08 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home