I have six months to reshape my life. I can do this.

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Popeye's Smothered Chicken or How I Hit My Third Goal Weight

To quote Hiro from Heroes, "I DID IT!!!" I have hit my third weight loss goal. I have dropped 88 pounds now and passed the third weight loss goal with a whole pound to spare. Now comes the heavy lifting and hard road toward losing another 35 and getting to the fourth weight loss goal. However, I at least get to celebrate with music while I exercise because the reward for the third weight loss goal was...an iPod! Craig = excited.

This week I really want to work hard. I have never really had a complete week in weight loss. Typically I sort of stray off the calorie counting on Wednesday and Thursday and even some on Friday only to have to REALLY tow the line Saturday through Tuesday. This week the only free meal I have scheduled in is supper on Sunday night at the Brau Haus, this great little German joint with incredible live jazz on Sunday night. If your travels ever have you in Hot Springs on Sunday evenings from 6-9, come hear a phenominal jazz guitarist at the Brau.

My prayers and thoughts are with Dave today as he really starts to knuckle down for a vacation to Disney. He needs to drop weight too and he has to get smaller so we can sit by each other at concerts without touching each other all the freakin time. And since McCartney will tour again later this year, Dave needs to drop. Plus the Police, Van Halen and even some rumored tourings of the Led.

In summation: I have lost 88 pounds and hit my first three weight loss goals. I am, dare I say it, en fuego.

1 Comments:

Blogger david b mclaughlin said...

You are my fat boys club idol. I will work hard at the goal. But wont let you buy me tickets. Way too pricey.

thanks though friend!

9:18 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home