I have six months to reshape my life. I can do this.

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

So Long Pal

Right now iTunes is downloading the two episodes of 24 that aired on Monday so I can watch them tonight. I do not have cable so I have to either get someone to tape tv shows for me, download them illegally for me, or buy the shows on disc after they air at least one season. But there is something about 24 that makes it very, very difficult to wait. I must see what happens with Jack and his dad. The Jack Bauer Power Hour is important.

Right now I am listening to Al Dexter and his Troopers singing "So long pal..." I dig me some old time western music. Al Dexter, Spade Cooley, Johnny Bond and His Red River Valley Boys, Bob Wills and his Texas Playboys, The Sons of the Pioneers, Lefty Frizzell and Leon McAulffe and His Western Swing Band all appeal on a cold, gray day.

Right now I am finishing up my notes for tonight's handout for the students. The cool thing is that yesterday and today were good days with God in private. I hope that I will be able to take the students in worship tonight where I have been privately.

Right now I am also 5 pounds lighter. It seems that the plateau is gone. I am now down 84 pounds since I started and I am only 3 pounds away from the third goal weight. That is really encouraging.

That is what's happening right now in my world.

1 Comments:

Blogger david b mclaughlin said...

we should get married.

i dig lyle lovett and asleep at the wheel.

you also have to check this out:
http://www.jackbauertorturereport.com/

7:33 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home