I have six months to reshape my life. I can do this.

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Hot Fuzz

Wonderfully hysterical movie. I don't laugh at movies too often. I think the last two movies I remember laughing at were "Meet the Robinsons" (seriously the dinosaur killed me) and "For Your Consideration" (the Fred Willard throwaway line about blind prostitutes is the best line in any Chris Guest movie).

But I laughed out loud at least seven or eight times during this movie. Unheard of. I am sort of a comedy snob. I laugh at tv shows (The Office, Arrested Development, Extras) more than movies. They typically never make me laugh. But HOT FUZZ did. It was crazy funny. It starts off somewhat slow (not the action or the editing, but the funny), however after a visit to a old farmer's shed it absolutely picks up. The theater I saw it in actually broke into applause three seperate times due to the laughter.

If you are a guy, you HAVE to see this movie. Not sure how much ladies will like it, unless your humor is black and somewhat dry.

I know it has been a while since I posted anything but life gets busy. Get out and see this movie. You will dig it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home