I have six months to reshape my life. I can do this.

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Oh Man

What a good week or two away from the diet. I went to Chicago on a mission trip with some of my youth here and we had a great week. And I ate and ate and ate. I also neglected to work out each day. And I didn't drink enough water at all.

Needless to say I gained. And I gained. En toto I gained about 12 pounds. But you know what? I don't care! I really enjoyed the trip and the bonus was being able to experience it through what I ate. I started again today and retabulated my weekly weight loss goals to fit accordingly with where I am headed.

Also, dave mac sent me the best non-dave blog link. Check out this weblog written by agnostics who church hop and then write a sort of report about their experience, sort of a post-modern Siskel and Ebert for the post-Christian culture we live in. But their ratings system is a little more complex than the infamous thumbs system popularized on the S&E show.

Here is the web addy: http://churchhop.blogspot.com Those of you who work at a church, this is valuable insight into how effective you are reaching the masses, as it were. And no that is not a fat joke since I gained weight these past two weeks. You should be ashamed for thinking that. It is so very hurtful. I cried a single tear.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home